While Moms at work we continue to play!
Ky (4yrs old)does his first back flip on the trampoline. I did not encourge it, however I did not discourage it either.
A few quick moments from our life.
While Moms at work we continue to play!
Ky (4yrs old)does his first back flip on the trampoline. I did not encourge it, however I did not discourage it either.
Posted by Tubbbsfam at 7:30 PM
6 comments:
You need to get him in gymnastics. He is so coordinated.
Way to go Kyler!!
Hey there, I just found your blog. Welcome to the world of blogging, it is so fun! I am adding you to my sidebar, hope you don't mind!
That is so awesome. What a stud- We need to get together soon cuz it feels like I haven't seen you guys in ages.
Hey Aubrey I found your blog! You guys are such a cute family! :)
I love this post I can't believe how well he does a back hand spring. Awesome Kyler way to go!!
Post a Comment