Monday, October 20, 2008



The cougar's and the cougar's had a rematch. this time Ethan's time lost 3-1.

This is Ethan in the middle of a corner kick.

2 comments:

Mary said...

You have a blog!! And I found you!! I am such a flake...I don't think I ever emailed you!! Look at you with a blog...and you claim to be computer retarded!! You're kids are ADORABLE!! And too big...how did we get this old!! Email me your email address so I can invite you to my blog...it's private. I had a wacko making comments on mine so I went private. woodmanusaf@gmail.com
Love ya Aubrey!!

Tubbbsfam said...

Hey girl,
Ya, so I really am computer retarded. It is my fabulous husband who does the blog. I am so lame I never even look at it myself. If I am around when he updates it he will show me the cool stuff. Well its great you found it and good to hear from you.
Aubrey