A few quick moments from our life.
I can't believe you took a camera to the dentist.
Is it over kill? The kids though it was great. They were both very brave.
Great job Ethan and Aliya you are so brave! Maybe one of you can hold my hand next time I go to the dentist cause I am not as brave as you!
all I have to say is Dentists uuughhh!!! for so many reasons!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe you took a camera to the dentist.
Is it over kill? The kids though it was great. They were both very brave.
Great job Ethan and Aliya you are so brave! Maybe one of you can hold my hand next time I go to the dentist cause I am not as brave as you!
all I have to say is Dentists uuughhh!!! for so many reasons!
Post a Comment