We had a great time on our cruise. One of our favorite ports was Cabo San Lucus. In Cabo there is a beach on the Sea of Cortez side called "Lover's Beach" because the water is calm and beautiful, great for snorkeling. On the Pacific Ocean side the beach is called "Divorce Beach". As you can guess, the water is rough and dangerous. It was still beautiful though. Aubrey really enjoyed snorkeling and seeing the sea lions.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
CABO SAN LUCUS
Posted by Tubbbsfam at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man so jealous! Becki and I looooooove cruises. Well, we've only been on the one for our Honeymoon, but we loved every minute of it. So cool you guys went.
WOW, such beautiful beaches, I know this was a while ago but, I checking out blogs and came across your. I am totally jealous of the cruise, and glad you guys were able to go. -btw you're still tan from it!- jandee
Post a Comment