Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Student of the Month

Chalk up another Student of the month for Ms Aliya Tubbs. Today we went to the student of the month assembly at Dreaming Summit Elementary School. Aliya was awarded Student of the Month with three others from her class. She was very excited about the balloons and Reese's Peanut Butter cups her mom got her. It's always a joy to see your kids do well.

3 comments:

Carli said...

Aliya I Can't Beleive You Got In Trouble again! When are your parents ever gona catch a break with you?! He he...Just kidding Awesome job Papaya I am proud to be your Aunt!

Jill said...

No doubt! Congratulations Aliya! Her hair is just to die for! Beautiful and intelligent...great combo! Look out world, here comes Aliya:)

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! I'm impressed with the curtains too! You're 'raisin 'em right, Aubry...raisin 'em right!
(that's the Southern in me)